Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, September 27, 2014

[Picture Post] Winter 2011: Kobe, Osaka, Nara, and Kyoto

My first winter living in Japan I took a trip to the Kansai area with two of my friends from my company. The two guys, Joe and Ben, who I traveled with worked for the same company as me and we had training together. As they lived in Kyushu and I in Yamaguchi we met up in Kobe and had a little adventure for a couple of weeks. Here are a few pictures from that trip nearly three years ago.














If you're curious as to where I went and what I did during this vacation, let me know and I'll see about making a post about what I can remember. It was a while ago, so I can't promise much!

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures! Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment